You want to STOP compulsive skin picking, hair pulling, or chewing.
This guide tells you how.
When I was desperately trying to stop, I had all the determination but not enough practical knowledge.
In 2019, I drastically reduced my picking thanks to steps I created for myself. I later learned these steps correlate with proven body-focused repetitive behavior (BFRB) treatments.
Despite the complicated names for these disorders (onychophagy, trichotillomania, dermatophagia, excoriation, dermatillomania), the e-book is not vague, medical, or academic. It's a reader-friendly guide that walks you through concrete steps so you can feel in control rather than desperate, confident rather than ashamed—so your hair, skin, or nails can be more like you want them to be.
"Picking" is said most often in the guide, but if you pull or chew, this e-book is for you too.
This guide will be particularly helpful if…
- You have dermatillomania.
- You target blemishes (zits, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, milia), ingrowns, and the like.
- You’re unsure why you do it and have tried covering mirrors, using gloves, or marking a calendar, among many other things.
This guide will also help you if...
- You have trichotillomania, onychophagia, dermatophagia, or another BFRB.
- You target hairs (head, lashes, brows, beard); your nails, fingers, cheeks, feet, scalp; or something else.
- You have an idea why you pick, pull, or chew (and I don’t mean just “to get that thing off me!”) but haven't been able to heal to a meaningful extent.
You can access it wherever you are, whenever you'd like. There's no need to travel, schedule an appointment, worry about availability, or wait—you can start healing right away.
Whether you meet with a therapist for $100+, or a coach like me who knows just what you're going through for less, the BFRB Guide is still much more affordable.
It's also more affordable than (or about as affordable as) one high-quality skin or hair care product, only it'll be much more beneficial than even the best beauty product you can buy.
Stay in Touch
All you have to do is enter your email address, which I will not share, sell, rent, etc. Emails will be sparse.